Sunday, August 28, 2005

Birthday Party

My mom and my cousin threw a surprise for me and my nephew Jay-R. His birthday is one day ahead of mine so it was perfect. They rented this private place and invited family and friends. It was so fun spending time with the whole family. For the first time in many years, I had a birhtday cake again. It sure was fun making a wish and blowing the candles. And it was funner having shared it with my favorite nephew Jay-R who's almost 3rd year College now.

Lot's of good food, good company, good music and gifts! HEhehe I've never gotten that much gift in my whole life! Lots of envelopes (and that meant money - hehehe) from aunties and uncles and grandmas.

It came right in time when REI had an awesome sale on almost everything!

1 Comments:

Blogger Waves said...

Everything's ok. Thank God! It scared me quite a bit but I'm relieved to know that I'm getting a second shot at life.

Thanks Tony! :)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home