Sunday, August 14, 2005

Etc. Etc. Etc.



A's lost again today - coz I was there. Lol. It's ok though. My mom really enjoyed it so it was worth it. Got us a couple free Athletics shirt, a Limited Edition Eric Chavez figurine (for 1st 10,000 fans) and a free A's coffee mug.

Almost caught a foul ball, but the guy sitting practically behind me got it.

Here's a picture of Rich Harden on the mound getting ready for the game.

God, I'm too lazy to write anything else here. It was a good weekend with my mom. Spent Saturday shopping around. Finally got her a sewing machine so we shopped around for patterns and fabric she can use.

I think she also mentioned about getting me a Siamese cat for my brithday. I don't know where she got the idea but she must have noticed how much I enjoyed the cats at Pet Express Adoption Day.

So we'll see if I find one I fall in love with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home