Friday, August 12, 2005

Sleep, Where Art Thou?

Dammit. Can't sleep so I decided to write some random thoughts. Probably something really, really trivial. But hey, my life has been full of trivialities lately.

  • Currently terrified by upcoming LSAT. My dream lies on the result (sort of).
  • Got a full bladder but too lazy to drag my feet to the bathroom.
  • Wearing a black shirt from my old job.
  • Opened the windows. Nice cool breeze coming in.
  • Chatting on Yahoo with my favorite best friend in the whole world.
  • Grateful for different Time Zones.
  • Thankful for buy one get one coupon for baseball tickets or else i wouldn't be able to afford a ticket for my mom.
  • Pissed that I didn't score tickets to David Gray concert, my favorite singer in the world.

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home