Sunday, August 07, 2005

Weekend's Over

God, time flies. And it flies so fast. Tomorrow, I’m back to work again.

Weekend was alright. I didn’t do much. I cleaned the house on Saturday, spending approximately 4 hours to dust, vacuum, scrub etc. It felt great cleaning the house though. It felt like a big accomplishment. Hehehe

Today, I went to Lake Chabot in Castro Valley with one of my friends. We checked out the picnic places we can use for E’s baby shower next month. The place is nice and there are lots of stuff do, kayaking, canoeing, boating, hiking etc. Looks like a fun place so we decided we’ll have E’s baby shower there.

Got me some baby shower party favors to work on, a poster and some poster paints to make banners for the A’s game on Tuesday. It should be a good game between Oakland A’s and Anaheim Angels as they compete for the top position in the American League.

Woohooo! Go A’s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home