Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Damn A's

There were more than 40,000 people at the stadium tonight. Damn, man. The energy of the crowd was intense. I've never seen that much crowd at an Oakland A's game and I've never seen as much TV crews out there, filming an important game.

And A's had the most disappointing performance. They disappointed me and tens of thousands of other fans out there. Hell I thought we're on for a great start since Harden was pitching! I even made a poster especially just for Rich Harden dammit. And he sucked. He let the Angels scored 7 points by the 2nd inning. What the hell was wrong with him! And then Dan Johnson was just standing therewhile the ball run past him. He was spacin out like it was some Little League game. And I also made a poster for him. Go Dan Johnson! He hit homers for the A's on their road trips and now that they're back here, he sucked big time! Grrrrrrr.

It was still fun though. Got a few autographs from Angels players since we were about 4 rows from the field near the Angels dugout. I can't wait for Sunday when the A's go against the Minnesota Twins. We'll be sitting by the A's dugout this time. And I'm bringing my mom to the game! Yay! I bet you she'll be sitting there with a perplexed look on her face coz she wouldn't understand what the hell is going on. Hehehe. But I just want her to see and experience more of the American culture. So we'll see how she'll react on Sunday.

So that was it. I still flew my A's flag on top of my car even if they lost. We'll see how they'll do tomorrow night. Hopefully they will do better since Zito is pitching and he has a better average than the Angels pitcher.

We'll see. I'm crossing my fingers and no, I'm not going to the game tomorrow night anymore because it seems like everytime I watch an A's game at the stadium, they lose. It never fails. So tomorrow night, I guess I'll just sit infront of my TV with a bowl of pop corn and a can of Coors Light and I'm good.

Go A's!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home