Thursday, August 11, 2005

They Won The Series!

Yay! Oakland A's won the series against the Anaheim Angels! I wasn't able to watch the game coz I was at work but I passed by the coliseum earlier and the parking lot was full of cars and I thought it's gotta be a sell out again. I almost called in sick for half a day to go see 'em play but I had 2 important meetings today so I didn't. A's is now the best team in the Western Division of the American League! Wooooohoooo! I'm crossing my fingers for more wins this weekend against the Minessota twins. And hopefully they won't lose when I go watch them on Sunday.

Pretty easy day for me at work today. I am learning more on how to take things easy at work. My boss came to my desk yesterday when I stayed late and tried to finish up some stuff. She asked me to go home and take care of myself because our job is very stressful. I appreciated the thought and packed up. She even helped me put away the charts on my desk. She also asked me to leave early today because I've been staying in for extra hour since Monday. So I got off early today and got to relax quite a bit.

Days go by quick at my job. Tomorrow's Friday already! On Saturday, my mom and I are going to the Pistahan at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. Then Sunday, we'll go to the ballgame. It should be a fun weekend. Hopefully I'll get to see Roda too, so I can pick up Bing's gift from the Philippines for me. :)

Ok, gotta go. Gotta go check my laundry. I hope they're done by now so I could go workout at the gym right away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how you like 'em. =)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Waves said...

I'm sure I'll lek them!. Thank you in advance!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home