Friday, August 26, 2005

My Birthday Song

"I Wanna Do It All"
by Terri Clark


I'm sitting in traffic
For the 5th year in a row
Wasting my time
Just to get where I don't even wanna go
I started jaunting things down
On a krispy kreme sack
Everything I'd do
If I could leave this place
And never look back

I wanna do it all
Visit paris in the fall
Watch the yankee's play ball
I wanna take it all in
Catch a few beads down at Mardi Gras
Start a tradition
Lay down the law
I wanna do it all

I want to drink tequila
Down in Tijuana
Say why not
When somebody says "Hey do you wanna"
I wanna get my heart broke
Once or twice
Settle down with the love of my life
Rock little babies to sleep at night

I wanna do it all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, do you wanna?

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home