Monday, April 23, 2007

Of Spain and Other Things

Finally, after months of waiting for a good movie I got to watch Volver which was totally awesome. I hate to spoil it for those who haven't seen it. So if you haven't, go rent it and let me know how much you liked it.

As for me, I really, really enjoyed it. It reminded me of my recent trip to Spain. It reminded me of the beautiful people and the amazing culture in that region. I wish I was able to blog when I was in Spain but there was so much to do and so little time. But yes, Spain is a wonderful country with great food, amazing architecture and an excellent transportation system so Z and I were able to get around without any trouble. I will be posting photos of my trip as soon as I have more time. I got a job as Research Assistant to one of my professors and I still have a few projects to finish but as soon as I'm done, I will be posting here on a more regular basis. Who knows? Maybe I'll even find the energy to explain my long hiatus from this blog.

So stay tuned. J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home