Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spaghetti Night - Pinoy Style!!!!!


by Waves.

I was so stressed out for the past three days that I decided to just load up on carbs - Spaghetti Pinoy Style!!! I deserve this meal after eating healthy for the past month or so. I need a break :D

So here's how I made this for those who are interested in making their own Pinoy Style Ispageti.

I sliced 4 Filipino Style Hotdog and fried them in olive oil. In a separate saucepan I sauteed garlic and onions and about half a pound of ground beef. I added fried hotdog, 2 bottles of Banana Ketchup, small can of Tomato sauce and half a cup of water. I added a dash of salt and pepper and let it boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes. After the sauce thickened a little bit, I added 1 small can of tomato paste and a tablespoon of sugar.

That's it! I added grated cheddar cheese on top. Just the way a traditional Pinoy would do it. :)

Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home